SKU: 16

The Un-Dress Rehearsal #3
All of Our “A”s

Get 3 +PLUS for the Price of 1!

All of Our A’s, Ajna, Anna, Alexia, Amanda, and more.

Go behind the curtains to watch the raw, filmed auditions. Some make it, most don’t. Exclusive sets you won’t see anywhere else. 90% of comics aren’t funny. The other 10% work here. Watch 5 different microphone virgins giving us the industry standard, “The solid 2.”

Runtime: 12 minutes 35 seconds

Size: 1.32 GB

Format: MP4

*MP4 Files are playable on almost any device and able to be played with free players on both PC & Mac.